Thursday, December 4, 2008

that time of year again

that time of year again,
where i dont feel like i lost all my friends to everything and anyone else
that time of year i wait so long for
it's finally here:)

i got myself a charm bracelet so i can carry everyone that means something/anything/everything to me kemana jua.

hp merah-meme,katanya because we have the same phone
corset putih with the initial M-obviously kot?hehe my one and only bonerboy
banana-katrina nana my bestfriend selalu
icekim-weeen,my whitney
heels merah-hayot,my baby audrina

sooooo i am hinting all of you that love me that you should go to pavi or thomas sabo(sayang lebih) and buy me a charm so i can smile and remember you when i look at it:D pls?hehe
and and lagi senang nak cari birthday present saya sekarang kan?eheee

my room has never been this messsssssssy!i keep sneezing from all the dust,tapi rasa mcm takde time nak kemas.bangun lambat terus keluar.haiyah.ok stop complaining.

msn ni susah lah.sbb selalu ada misunderstanding sbb orang yang baca salah buat tone.contohnya mcm cantik ah engkau ni.mane dia tau kan,tone dia yang mcm org perli ke mcm seriously
so my point is,dont jump into conclusions bila tengah bermsn.

boi