Thursday, January 15, 2009

20 and 2 days.

i know its very late but thank you so so much semua for all them awesome wishes:D
thank you for the suprises on my birthday eve hayat dan nadhilah pavlova.
thank you for the lunching and the dinner stand on table.
thank you for langat yesterday.that was veryy verry verrry fun.
thank you for the birthday song at ss2
weenie,thank you so much for the present.serious weh suprise gila!ahahaha
ckat and meme you sweetest peeps shake yur badi everyday k ckat?thanks for the everything my favourite suprise.im going to be fatter by neks weeek

and baby thank you sangat sangat sangattt for the awesome day today and the awesome everythingggggg.i promise ill make your birthday soooo awesome youll kiss me for 9 days:)))))))


im super grateful for having people like you guys making me feel so loved on my birthday but fact is all i wanted was for my parents to be more understanding.and instead,they just had to make me cry on the one day i didnt want to feel anything but joy.thank you,for caring too much you dont even realise how much it really just hurts when you guys do that.

is it me or are they just ridiculous treating me like im 12.
i dont feel 20 at all,
but anyway,life goes on and it was still a good birthday with all that put aside.i just wanted to tell everyone thank you.i love yalls :)