Saturday, November 14, 2009

oh my linda,oh my.

oh my blog,its been exactly a month since i last posted something up.
hahaha.
i think it's been the busiest time of this year,juggling college,work,family,friends,boyfriend and a wee bit of partying. i am,actually mentally exhausted but i like the thrill of having to do everything and make everything work.so i would say sometimes stress is fun because when i get it all done i hear a little voice in me scream HELL YEAH I DID IT. hahahaha gila.

sooo updates,

i have no car today because my brother took it without asking which is why i'm not out.
planning to go to sabri's do it right campaign at capsquare.

i got myself a blackberry last month,yeay.with my own kerja/simpan and everything else money,yeayerrrrr!

i miss my girlfriends in uk,australia and even right here in pj.i think ckat started her exams first but she's going to finish last. :(

i need/want to shop real badly.but when i went shopping with my baby i didn't buy anything


andd might not spend new year's in kl. :D

k can't think anymore.bye.




No comments: