Sunday, November 29, 2009

gaga yes no maybe so?

I still cannot decide if i really like lady gaga or not.
i like her because she has awesome awesome songs
but then again,she's just too damn weird to like.
it's not wrong to be weird because everyone's weird in some way.
but gaga takes weird to a WHOLEEEEEEEE new level.

but as for now,her ra ra ra a ah is making me crave for rome.
so sexy la bad romance,i dig.

stole this from baby.
watch the real video first then watch this.hahahaha
kay loves bye:)

3 comments:

Sayoung Park said...

hi, I came to your blog accidentally.

I'm a huge fan of lady gaga. She is weird but pretty hot. Especially in bad romance M/V, lady gaga with artistic clothes and shoes from Alexander Mcqueen was unbelievably awesome!

The young boy in that video is awesome too. lol

Olive Tree said...

Hi, it's a very great blog.
I could tell how much efforts you've taken on it.
Keep doing!

IJA said...

Hye,u have a GREAT blog.
Keep it goin on (Y).
and please follow me back. :D