Tuesday, September 22, 2009

are you bored like me?

hyeeeeeeeeeeeeeee i was this bored today.
i seriously dont take much pictures using my webcam,so i guess boredom really brings out the worst in you.hahahah vain vain vain vain much?sukati la please.so i want to upload alllll the pictures i took with my webcam because im still bored and i blog and caption my pictures when im bored.are you ready for lots and lots of meeee?hihi :)

hye sarah,i dedicate this one for you because i know you LOVE when i make this face.

cubaan muka berak.so maybeeee,i look like this when i poop.now you try,just imagine.kalau nak amik gamba time dalam toilet tengah berak lagi effektif sebnanya,but just more tak senonoh then it already is.haha

yes,i know what i look like.thanks.hahaha i think i like making fun of myself,tapi tak suka orang make fun of me.so stop laughing now,its not that funny kay.:P

if we played twister with lips,we'd look like this.contohnya,lowerlip point to left eye,and upper lip point to bubies.hihi

i think it's true that some people have a good side bad side.i think this is my bad side,so please dont take candid pictures of me from this side.

andd this is my good side,kan kan kan?hahahahahha

i wanted to make a video of me singing like zee avi dowan show face kind but i failed because i dont sound like zee avi.benci,i wanted to be leen-davi.

this is first attempt nak buat mata juling.haha tak juling langsung.

cubaan kedua.conclusion,ditakdirkan tak juling.alhamdullilahhh.

guesss who poses like this ALL the time?*hint idaho hint*


and this one's for my baby. hihi love you.

kay thanks for loving me enough to scroll all the way to the bottom to see me make diferent facial expressions.i am stilllll boreddddddddddd tapi tak ngantok.okay im going to play plants vs zombies,and it's not lame.
shut your trap you little hater,you need your sunshine back where ever you left it.
you're no fun anymore.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"guesss who poses like this ALL the time?*hint idaho hint*"

mcm familiar je, haha!