Thursday, March 19, 2009

u can call me maxi-tour

hellues,
leaving for jakarta in 7 hours.mcm banyakkan?
but leaving for epot pukui 4.wow!
im a little nervous sebab
tak pernah pegi jakarta
naik flight airasia tanpa ibu bapa/abang2/kawan2 disisi,saya takut naik airasia.
takut my dad make a scene in the morning at the airport before i go.bukan malu la dgn dia.
kalau dia nari goyang goyang pinggul saya lagi rela malah suka gelak tawa dari dia marah orang pasal hal kecil seperti masalah pendengarannya.
first time tak mendampingi boyf begini lama,im gonna miss you so much.:'(((
shareen ngn afique mesti dah pening sgt lama gila rindu kan skang?hahahaha

i wans to thank fafa nabs bibo and my baby for helping out with the fireeflies shoot hari tu
owes you big time,and finally fireeflies is moving up.yeayohs!:D
i dont know if i should sleep,i should kan?ok im gonna sleep sikit.
dont miss me too much semua.hahaha macam pegi lama sgt je
i'll be back on the 22nd but im leaving for new zealand the next day.so kemungkinan besar,30/31 haribulan baru kita jumpa kay!

pses;
fafa and nab,take care of the little kedai okay?my baby no2 is in your hands.:)
sas and ckatties,miss me miss me.text me oso.and pls try not to go swimming without me.try la
biboaswan,cos you got it like that.saje je ni nak jugak kasi u ada ps.HAHAHAH
aud and whit;yeay we're all out of the country tomorrow.haha ni pon saje je senanya.rindu pls
and baby;im going to miss you the most.most mostttt.dont worry about that baby,i promise she's in good hands


k wish me luck

2 comments:

sasarah said...

weh? kau ni nak pegi berperang ke nak kena wish u luck ni? ekekekeke tood luck lah papeponnnn

ayeen said...

pening pening..