Saturday, February 21, 2009

not a karangan.

aihh clef hangers,i cannot stop watching them and it makes me wanna cry because i cannot sing.hahahahahah

lauren,is officially without whitney and audrina :'(
and i miss miss miss miss miss miss alreadih.

i have realised i am a sweet tooth.in my purple handbag ada,nerds yang almost habis.jelly belly root bear and orange.and belom bukak gobstoppers because they always tell me,you go and sef the bes for lessssst(atie dari af.kikiki) and also some candy on my dressing table.all courtesy of my boyfriend who likes me fat.when i run,you can shout eh,fetty go slow!!!

i rasa kelaka bila orang kate,oh dia free hair eh?hahahahahaha
kalau mcm tu if i dont wear my shirt,u can say eh dia free body la.atau kalau tak pakai kasut,dia free feet!kalau tak pakai semua mebi itu sebab nya org org kodi sikit suka jerit wuyoooo free show,free show!

i feel like cutting my hair because it's so hot nowedeis.but if i show up at UM with my old mohawk,i think my boss would fire me.celeh my boss konon cool la tu.my mom ecelis.and my boyfriend won't give me caramel kisses anymore.

i dont know what to do online anymore,except google rihanna and chris brown's fight.hahaha i saw her picture today,it was bad.bad that i look nicer then her now.yesss that bad,fetty go slow is prettier bad.hahahah

i dont like people who write karangan on their blogs.so k bye!

2 comments:

ayeen said...

i miss youu baby.. i miss uptown ss2 harty rasta.. haihhhhh..

rahsia said...

i tak miss ss2 tapi miss hatamas and rasta nasi goreng daging dia :(
and i miss u both.