Thursday, February 5, 2009

my number one





ive loved this song since the first time i heard it,boyfriend decided to remind me today:)
dont it just make u smile and think of all that love you have?

dear #1,
before we happened,ive never thought i'd be with you.at all,like never
and then you just loved me like no one has ever done.and ive never felt anything like what i feel for you now.nothing compares like when its just u and me,that feeling like nothing else matters.
im glad that i let myself fall for you despite everything 'before we happened' because there hasnt been a day that's gone by that i regret being with you.
through thick and thin baby,i love you

my #1

shucks,should have waited for valentines.haha oh well valentine's is everyday on my book.
ok,all the rest of you can call me obsessed.see if i give two fucks:)

No comments: