Sunday, February 14, 2010

tous krowll ti oh i):

h hello old blog.:)

sorry i've abandoned you for so long,i've been really busy.
busy good mostly,maybe bad sometimes but life's just a rollercoaster sunway pyramid.
nothing much has been going on.i really dont think anyone reads this anymore.
but,it's a saturday night i'm home and i'm bored so hello old blog


i am such a gossip whore,i'm still wondering if that pregnant girl in ss2 is married.hmmmmm if you read this,can you just comment say yes or no?pls?because i'll keep wondering.


ok,i just realised 5 seconds ago i am lame,very lame and my ideas are boring apparently to some.

i like papa rich.i wonder what made him name his shop papa rich.is he really rich?or the idea of being rich?or gila perasan in to himself siap pampang dia rich.hmm

been around budak budak subang dohhhhhhh bak kate dalyla.hahaha they're fine,unlike the fucked up jams around subang.i wish my car could fly in subang and laugh at all the cars below me.

my brother just told me the mask i've been enjoying,makes my skin more sensitive to sun.:(
OH!my brother,the crazy one.the one who takes me out doing naughty things,is getting married.

ok too much words,bye.will try updating more often.but blogs are so not in anymore lah.haha


yesterday or maybe yesteryesterday, i realised i wasn't registered for photography class,which i've been going to for the past friggin 5 weeks.nasib baik managed to argue and get myself in anyhoots.konon photographer la gamba di atas.hahaha

i want to wish my CHINESE MIX MALAY FRIEND nana, kongsi fa cai.konon malay tumix cina la tu.hahahaha so sesuai for kongsi facai ni ckat:)


today's valentine's.haih no mood no money no nothing.but just know i love you. through valentines,monthlyseries,anniversaries,upsets,screams,fights,laughs,giggles,smiles and breakdowns and ofcourse stealing cars hihihi. :) i will always love you,even when i feel like shaving your head.heee

oh and this super duper love is turning 21 in 4 days.oh yeay!i hope you enjoy your birthday,even if you dont act like you do pls?please don't make me feel bad.hihi


1 comment:

fany said...

wow, goood friendship...keep it up..
Air conditioner Toronto